Information Commissioner / DMCS EU Cookie Legislation
Cookies are harmless, pieces of text that we write to a secure location provided by your web-browser.
We may use for a number of reasons:
- Determining login information (msfmsfsession, msflsr)
- To eliminate CSRF attacks (msfci_csrf_token)
- To differentiate between a registered and non-registered user (msfpv, msfpv)
- For website analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz)
- Remembering the country you've chosen (msfchoosen_country)
- To improve the relevance of our advertising to visitors of our website (MC)
- So our commercial partner can track our advertising through the Google Display Network (ID)
- To connect our Twitter and Facebook accounts (_atuvc)
- To recognise you have visited from a campaign or affiliate scheme website (msfaff, msfcp, msfpix)
- To tell us if you want to view the mobile site (msfmobile)
- To identify returning visitors (msfico)
- To monitor our search marketing advertising campaigns (msfsrc)
- To ensure we serve the right sized image for your device (resolution)
You can block our cookies in your browser settings - instructions for this are available on your browser developers’ website. You can also opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager.
MySingleFriend doesn't track you individually we use anonymised aggregated statistics.
Some of the our cookies we set are entirely necessary for the use of the MySingleFriend Website.