Sam_8607Sam_8607

Sam_8607

27 – Braintree, Essex, England

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: 24 March 2015

Mobile number not yet verified.

About him

Country of origin:
Ask me later
Location:
Braintree, Essex, England
Gender:
Male
Age:
27
Star sign:
Leo
Height:
5' 11" (180cm)
Body type:
Average
Looks:
Ask me later
Hair colour:
Ask me later
Eye colour:
Ask me later
Relationship Status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Let's see what happens; A short-term relationship; A long-term relationship; Marriage
Have children:
No
Want children:
Ask me later
Daily diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Never
Drinking:
Occasionally
Education:
Ask me later
Occupation:
Arts / Music / Writing
Income:
Ask me later
Ethnicity:
Ask me later
Home language:
English
Other languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Ask me later

About his ideal match

Sam_8607 hasn't yet supplied information about his ideal match.
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About him

I'm a simple guy, self confessed nerd crossed speed freak. When I'm not working I'm on the motorbike, when I'm not riding I'm with good company drinking.

Profession: Hitman. No, we'll get to that later.

About his ideal match

What His Friends Say

David said...

He's a restless guy, he likes to be active so 90% of the time you'll see him out, with friends or else, the other 10% he'll slob around, movies/gaming or whatever like he's trying to beat annorexia lol.
He loves the thrill and the excitement of his motorcycle, he'll invariably be out showing off and looking awesome (I didn't say that, he did, you judge)

He's a funny guy, probably more sarcastic funny than haha funny, but he'll make you laugh all the same, some of the things he comes out with, stupid cock ups he's upfront about and general hilarious moments!
He's a genuine guy, honest and a gentleman, while he's nice he can hold his own; surprised me when I pissed him off (oh and I found out that day he loves his bike).

I put him on here because he's been out the field for a while, since a bad break up, he wants commitment, something long term that he can't find in the crowds we hang out with, so he's been waiting for someone right.

More about him

Sam_8607 has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about him.