Fiona_4608Fiona_4608

Fiona_4608

38 – Haringey, London, England

Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: 04 June 2015

Mobile number not yet verified.

About her

Country of origin:
Ask me later
Location:
Haringey, London, England
Gender:
Female
Age:
38
Star sign:
Gemini
Height:
5' 8" (173cm)
Body type:
Curvaceous
Looks:
Ask me later
Hair colour:
Ask me later
Eye colour:
Ask me later
Relationship Status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Let's see what happens; A short-term relationship; A long-term relationship; Marriage
Have children:
No
Want children:
Ask me later
Daily diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Never
Drinking:
Occasionally
Education:
University
Occupation:
Arts / Music / Writing
Income:
Ask me later
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home language:
English
Other languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Christian / Other

About her ideal match

Fiona_4608 hasn't yet supplied information about her ideal match.
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About her

Life should be fun! I have a hard job so I like to do the things that make me happy when I'm not working. This mainly consists of reading and long city breaks in Europe (okay the city break thing is about twice a year but still...) I also like to spend time with my friends catching up over dinner and a mid week bottle of wine :)

Profession: Lawyer

About her ideal match

What Her Friends Say

Jaime said...

Welcome to the world of Fi: Sassy, saucy and Scottish. Just to whet your appetite) I'll tell you that she's successful, funny (99% in the 'haha' way, however the other 1% is epic), harbours a fantastical wanderlust, intelligent, beautiful, unpretentious, genuine, dependable. Fiona is one of those rare people who has the ability to make you see the world in an awe-inspiring way.

More about her

Fiona_4608 has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about her.